AFMS Recruitment (2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs, Army Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has released a recruitment notification for 150 posts of SSC Officer.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 22-06-2019 to 21-07-2019.
More details about AFMS Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
AFMS Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: SSC Officer
• No. of Vacancies: 150
Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)
Category: Central Govt Jobs/Army Jobs 2019
Application Mode Apply Online
Official Website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Interview Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Medical Standard Test.
Male – 135 Posts
Female – 15 Posts
• Pay Scale: Rs. 17,160/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6,100
Job Location: All Over India
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS SSC Officer:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS Part I and Part II and registered with MCI and Post-graduation Degree/Diploma.
Age Limit (as on 31-12-2019): Maximum 45 years of age
Selection Procedure: Appeared and qualified will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview Conducted.
Application Fee: All candidates had to pay Rs.200 through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply:
- Candidates had to Log on to the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Now Click on New Registration Option.
- Enter the Mandatory Details and click on Submit button.
- Now Confirm your Registration by entering the OTP Sent to your mobile and confirm your registration.
- Then Login again with the Registration number and complete the Application Fully.
- Take a Printout finally of the submitted Application form for future reference till it ends.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AFMS website – http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/ – from 22-06-2019 to 21-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:22-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 21-07-2019
• Date of Online Examination: 26-07-2019
other notifications: Western Railway Recruitment (2019) – Station Master 135 Posts