AIIMS Raipur Recruitment(2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs,All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has released a recruitment notification for 200 posts of Nursing Officer.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 28-06-2019 to 21-07-2019.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has declared vacancies in 200 nursing officers.
Interested candidates can apply online. The last date for application is 21 July 2019.
Read further to understand the eligibility, scale and application of the full information:
More details about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
AIIMS Recruitment Details:
• Post Name: Nursing Officer
• No. of Vacancies: 200
Details of Vacancies by Category
Unreserved or general: 90
- EWS: 09
- OBC: 56
- SC: 20
- ST: 16
• Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400
Job Location: Raipur
Job Type : Nursing jobs
Job Category : Medical Field
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/B. Sc.Post.Basic or Diploma in GNM with 2-years of experience in strenght 50 bedded hospitals from a university/institute recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum 30 years of age
Selection Procedure: Selection of Appeared candidates will be made on the basis of oral Interview to be conducted.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1,000 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 800 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply:
- Login to the website of AIIMS Raipur (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) for online application. Then by placing a cursor on the ‘alternatives’ section on the homepage, click on the ‘alternatives’ option.
- On the next webpage that is open, the Advertisement for Recruitment of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurses-II) on the direct recruitment basis … the link will appear.
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ tab next to it. By doing this, the notification of the placement will be downloaded. Now read the notification downloaded and make sure you qualify.
- The ‘link’ option is given for online application along with the advertisement. Click on it.
- Click on the ‘New registration’ option on the right side of the next webpage. Now click on the ‘Submit’ button by typing your name, date of birth, mobile number and e-mail address in the registration form.
- Login ID and password will be received along with it. Now login with this login and password. Doing so will change the password change option. From here you can change the password.
- Then login again using login id and password. Now the application form will be visible on the screen.
- Register your personal, educational qualifications and experience related information in this form. Then click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Then upload the scanned copies of your documents with the existing link. Also, upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature with the link obtained during the online application. The photo and signature files must be in JPG format.
- The dimensions of the photo should not exceed 200300 pixels and size 100 KB. The signature file should not exceed 14060 pixels and the size should not be more than 80Kb.
- Then check the information entered in the form once from the ‘Page preview’ form. After this, pay the application fee.
- Finally, click the print button and get the printout of the submitted form.
- Expected Date of Examination: August 2019 More info here
Phone: 0771-2577267, 07554031427, 7000669535
• Starting Date of Online Application:28-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 21-07-2019
Other Notification : EPFO Recruitment(2019) – Social Security Assistant 2,189 Posts