Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Eindianjobs, Allahabad Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 92 Specialist Officers (SO).
Interested candidates can check the vacancy full details and apply online from dates 09-04-2019 to 29-04-2019.
Full details about the Allahabad Bank Recruitment (2019),including the number of vacancies available,eligibility criteria,selection procedure,how to apply for the post and important dates, are given below as follows:
Vacancy Details of Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 :
• Name of the post Applying For: Specialist Officer (SO)
• Number of Vacancies Available: 92
- Security Officer – 10
- Civil Engineer – 4
- Manager (Fire Safety) – 1
- Manager (Law) – 15
- Company Secretary – 1
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager) – 2
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) – 2
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator) – 2
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) – 2
- Financial Analyst- 51
- Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk) – 2 Vacancies
• Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700-45,020
Job Location: All Over India
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer (SO):
Educational Qualification Required For The Post: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in relevant stream from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit for the post: Minimum age of 20 years and Maximum limit of 35 years
Selection Procedure for the post : Selection of candidates will be made mainly on the basis of Online Examination and qualified people will be moving to round two that is Personal Interview.
Application Fee to be payed :
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600
SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100
Mode of Payment : through online method using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for the post: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official Allahabad Bank website – https://www.allahabadbank.in/ – from the date 09-04-2019 to 29-04-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application : 09-04-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-04-2019
Other Vacancies: Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam (2019) – Eligibility Criteria