BHU Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released a new notification for the recruitment of 446 posts of Assistant Professor.
Aspirant candidates can check the vacancy details fully and apply online till last date 25-06-2019.
More details about BHU Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
BHU Recruitment (2019) Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Assistant Officer
• No. of Vacancies: 446
• Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for BHU Assistant Professor:
Educational Qualification Required: Candidates must have passed Graduation/Post-graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized university/college by government.
Age Limit: Minimum 30 years of age and Maximum 45 years of age
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- OBC/EBC Candidates 03 Years
- Female Candidates 04 Years
- SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates appeared will be made on the basis of the Written Examination conducted or Interview.
General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 1,000 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
SC/ST/PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BHU website – http://www.bhu.ac.in/ – till 25-06-2019.
• Starting of Online Application: 28-05-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 25-06-2019
How to Apply For BHU Assistant Professor Govt Jobs
- Candidate Can Apply Through Online/ Offline Mode.
- Candidate Had To Click on the Registration Link As Given on official Website in Important links Section.
- Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details Carefully Such as Surname, Name, Mobile Number. And E-Mail ID.
- After Save, the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
- After Successful Registration, all Candidates can Log In with Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data after uploading.
- After that Candidates Are Required to Pay Application Fee And Need to Take Print Out of it.
- Online Application can be Submitted on or Before 25th June 2019.
- Candidate Need Submit the Application Form With All Mandatory Documents on Given Address on or Before 29th June 2019.
Other Notifications : ONGC Recruitment (2019) – 107 Vacancies for Executive