DHS Recruitment (2019) | Welcome to Eindianjobs, District Health Society (DHS) has released the latest recruitment notification for 156 posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery.
Aspirants candidates can check the vacancy details and apply for the post till 20-06-2019.
More details about DHS Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
DHS Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Name of the post Applying: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
• Number of Vacancies Available: 156
• Pay Scale Mentioned: Rs. 10,395
Job Location: Only Jharkhand
Category of job: Government
Eligibility Criteria for DHS Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with ANM course are preferred and registered under Jharkhand Nursing Council.
Age Limit: Maximum 21 years of age and Maximum 35 years of age
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- OBC Candidates 02 Years
- Female Candidates 03 Years
- PH Candidates 05 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of Aspirant candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination which may be conducted or Interview.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending the application form along with mandatory documents to Office of Civil Surgeon Co-Chief Medical Officer, West Singhbhum, Chaibasa till 20-06-2019.
• Last Date of Online Application: 20-06-2019
How to Apply For DHS Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Govt Job
- Candidates Can Apply Through the Offline Mode.
- Candidates Had to Download Application Form from the official website in Important Link Section.
- Candidates are Required to Fill All the mentioned Details in the Application Form And Need to affix All the Mandatory Documents As Mentioned in Notification.
- Candidates Had to send the Filled Application Form to the Given Address or Email Address on or Before 20th June 2019. email@example.com.
OtherNotifications : JPC Recruitment (2019) – 804 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak