DME Assam Recruitment(2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, has released a recruitment notification for 296 posts of Staff Nurse, Accountant, Account Assistant, and other posts.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 06-07-2019 to 21-07-2019.
More details about DME Assam Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
DME Vacancy Details:
• Post Date: 08-07-2019
• Post Name: Staff Nurse
• Number of Vacancies: 205
• Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000- 49,000
Official Website: https://dme.assam.gov.in/
Job Location: Assam
Job Category: Medical Jobs
Mode of Applying: Online
Eligibility Criteria for DME Assam Recruitment (2019):
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.Com./HSSLC/Diploma from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019): Minimum 18 years Female and Maximum 44 years Female
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules and norms
Selection Procedure: Selection of Applied candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test conducted followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in
- Candidates Applying should be ready with email id and mobile number to apply
- Note: Fresh Email Id will be helpful to make your work simple to differentiate between personal and professional emails
- Be sure to fill up the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the prescribed size & format.
- After filling-up, all the required fields of the On-line Application verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Keep a printout copy of final output for future use
• Starting Date of Online Application:06-07-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 21-07-2019
OtherNotifications: BPSC Combined Prelims Exam(2019)- Qualification and details