EPFO Recruitment(2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs, Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a recruitment notification for 2,189 posts of Social Security Assistant.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 27-06-2019 to 21-07-2019.
More details about EPFO Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
EPFO Recruitment(2019) Details:
Post Date: 28-06-2019
• Post Name: Social Security Assistant
• No. of Vacancies: 2,189
Andhra Pradesh 60
Gujarat,Daman &Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli 70
Himachal Pradesh 57
Kerala & Lakshwadeep 27
Madhya Pradesh 55
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur,
Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura 32
Punjab & Chandigarh 6
Uttar Pradesh 353
• Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500
Job Location: All India
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Social Security Assistant:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree from a recognised university/college with speed of 5000 key depressions per hour in data entrty.
Age Limit (as on 21-07-2019): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection of Appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination cutoff marks.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500
SC/ST/EWS/Female/PH candidates had to pay Rs. 250 through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant Posts:
- Candidates applying should go to the EPFO Offical website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Candidates should now tap on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSA-2019 IN EPFO” button
- ON pressing the button, candidates will be redirected to a new screen
- Now go and Tap on the Registration option and fill your full details like Name, Surname, Contact details, and Email-id, etc.
- Cross check all the details you filled twice to make sure everything is perfect from your side. Then Validate the entered details and save your application
- Be sure to Upload Photo and Signature of yourself with prescribed sizes.
- Finally, fill all details of the Application Form to submit
- Go and Click on SUBMIT button to complete your registration.
- Candidates now Click on ‘Payment’ option and proceed for payment towards application fees
- The final step is to Click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference until this vacancy need fills up.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 27-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:21-07-2019
• Date for Prelims Examination (Phase-I): 31-08-2019 & 01-09-2019.
• Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21-08-2019 to 01-09-2019
Other Notifications : UPSSSC Recruitment(2019) – Junior Assistant for 1,186 Posts