HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment(2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 1,100 posts of Canal Patwari.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 18-06-2019 to 02-07-2019.
Complete information about HSSC Patawari Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies left, eligibility criteria for the post, selection procedure, how to apply for the post and important dates, are given below:
Patwari Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Canal Patwari
• No. of Vacancies: 1,100
• Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900-63,200
Job Location: Only in Haryana
Job Type: Haryana state jobs
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Canal Patwari:
Aspirant Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or equivalent from a government recognized university/college.
Mandatory: Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in candidates higher education
This recruitment will be done under the norms of Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Panchkula.
Minimum 18 years of age (M/F)
Maximum 42 years of age (M/F)
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- SC/BC Candidates 05 Years
- PH Candidates 10 Years
Selection of Appeared candidates will be made on the merit list of Written Examination Conducted.
All candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
General (Candidates of Haryana) Rs. 100
Female (Candidates of Haryana) Rs. 50
SC/BC/EWS Male (Candidates of Haryana) Rs. 25
SC/BC/EWS Female (Candidates of Haryana) Rs. 13
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the HSSC Offical website – http://www.hssc.gov.in/ – from 18-06-2019 to 02-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:18-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 02-07-2019
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form Online:
- Candidates have to upload Scanned Copy of mentioned Academic Qualifications and 10thclasss Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Candidates have to upload Scanned Copy of caste if applicable and Person with Disabilities certificates along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates have to upload the Scanned copy of Certificates showing weight-age /marks under socio-economic criteria and relevant experience details along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates have to upload the Scanned copy of Photo duly signed.
- Candidates have to upload Scanned signature.
- Candidates have to upload the Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc.
Other Notifications : HSSPP Recruitment (2019) – 427 Posts of Block Resource Person