HSSPP Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Panchkula (HSSPP) has released a recruitment notification for 427 posts of Block Resource Person.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 18-06-2019 to 04-07-2019.
More details about HSSPP Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
HSSPP Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Block Resource Person
• No. of Vacancies: 427
• Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800
• Grade Pay: Rs. 4,600
Job Location: Only in Haryana
Type : Government Jobs in Haryana State
Qualification Required : MA , MSc ,Post Graduate
Exam date: Yet 2 Be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for HSSPP Block Resource Person:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MA/M.Sc. in related subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit (as on 04-07-2019):
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years
Age Relaxation. As Per Govt Rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection of Aspirant candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test Conducted or Personal Interview as per norms.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500
SC/ST/PH/Female candidates have to pay Rs.250 through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through HSSPP website – http://www.hsspp.in/ – from 18-06-2019 to 04-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:18-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 04-07-2019
How to Apply For HSSPP Block Resource Persons Govt Job
- Candidates Can Apply Through Online Payment Mode.
- Candidates Can Click on the Apply Online Link As Given on official Website in Important links Section.
- Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic Details clearly and carefully Such as Name, Mobile No And E-Mail ID and education percentage.
- Candidates Have to Upload there Photograph And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data Carefully.
- Then Candidates Are Required to fill Some important Details Such As Qualification, Experience, Address, etc.
- Finally, Candidates had to Take Print out of Application Form for future use.
- Online Application should be Submitted on or Before 04th July 2019.
Other Notification : South Indian Bank clerk recruitment (2019) – 385 Vacancies