JAM (2020)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, IIT Kanpur has released a notification for admissions in the Post-graduate Programs through Joint Admission Test, JAM.
Interested candidates may check the examination details and apply online from 05-09-2019 to 08-10-2019.
Full details about JAM (2020), eligibility criteria mentioned, selection procedure to follow, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
JAM Examination Details:
• Exam Name: Joint Admission Test, JAM
Eligibility Criteria for JAM 2020:
Educational Qualification: Appearing Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized university by the government.
Age Limit: No Age Limit
Level: National level examination
Selection Procedure: Selection of appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) Merit List.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
For One Paper Rs. 1,500 Rs. 750
For Two Test Papers 2,100 1,500
How to Apply IIT JAM 2020 Application Form
- Candidates had to fill IIT JAM 2020 application form in online mode.
- Candidates are allowed to fill application from 5th September 2019.
- Candidates had to register in by providing their surname, name, email, mobile number, and password.
- Fill all the mandatory fields to complete your registration properly.
- Now upload the scan copy of photo and signature as per sizes prescribed by the organization.
- Candidates are asked to submit some documents and certificates as criteria of your qualification.
- After Completing registration candidates will be provided user id and password which will be sent to the email address provided by the candidates.
- Cross-check twice before submitting the application in order to avoid mistakes. The officials are providing with an option to correct mistakes. if anything goes wrong so make sure to use this option(try to be perfect in the first time only).
- You will be receiving an enrollment id which will be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidates.
- Students have a chance to appear for either one or two test papers.
- Candidates had the facility to check their application status after submission to confirm their submission.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the JAM website – http://jam.iitk.ac.in/ – from 05-09-2019 to 08-10-2019.
- Take a copy of the submitted application which will be proof of your registration.
• Starting Date of Online Application:05-09-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:08-10-2019
• Date of Examination: 09-02-2020
• Admit card release: 07-01-2020
• Mock test availability: January 2020
Other Notifications : Patna High Court Recruitment (2019) – 100+ Posts of Law Assistant