JPC Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Jharkhand Postal Circle (JPC) has released a recruitment notification for 804 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06-06-2019 to 05-07-2019.
Full details about JPC Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies available, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply for the post and important dates, are given below:
JPC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Name of the Post Applying: Gramin Dak Sevak
• Number of Vacancies Available: 804
• Pay Scale Mentioned : Rs. 10,000-14,500
Job Location: Only in Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria for JPC Gramin Dak Sevak:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th Standard from a recognized board with Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
Age Limit (as on 06-06-2019): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- OBC Candidates 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
- PH Candidates 10 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of Applied candidates will be made on the basis of Merit achieved by the candidates.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through eChallan or online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through JPC website – https://jharkhandpost.in/ – from 06-06-2019 to 05-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:06-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-07-2019
Steps to Apply
- Firstly candidates had to register in the Registration module in the official site fill the full details and obtain a unique registration number.
- Candidates required to make the fee payment(UR/OBC/EWS Male).Can pay fees through any Head Post Office Fee Payment Offices /Online Pay Online.
- Candidates had to apply using registration number and other details
- Keep all the scanned copies in the preferred format like photo size, signature, education qualification
- Date of Birth certificate is mandatory if it’s not available on SSC memo
- Caste Certificate for specific communities as mentioned
- Computer knowledge certificate is preferable
- Physically challenged people need to submit their disability certificates as mentioned
- Candidate can check the application status with the login details whenever possible with login id and password
- Don’t forget the login and password keep them safe for future use
Other Notifications: NHM Assam Recruitment (2019) – 151 Vacancies for Medical Officer