JSSC Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 1,698 posts of ANM.
Aspirants candidates may check out the vacancy details and apply online from 30-08-2019 to 29-09-2019.
Complete details about JSSC Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies allocated, eligibility criteria mentioned, selection procedure, how to apply step by step and important dates, are given below:
JSSC Recruitment (2019) Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: ANM
• No. of Vacancies: 1,698
• Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
• Grade Pay: Rs. 2,400
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official Website : www.jssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC ANM:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th with minimum of 45% marks and 18 months ANM certification.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019):
Minimum Age: 18 Years of age
Maximum Age for UR/ OBC: 38 Years of age
Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates: 40 Years of age
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Merit.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1,200 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 300 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. PWD candidates don’t have to pay any fees.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the JSSC website – http://jssc.nic.in/ – from 05-09-2019 to 04-10-2019.
JSSC ANM Online Application Form 2019
- After checking the total notification about the latest JSSC ANM Jobs 2019 details, interested candidates can now go ahead and submit the JSSC ANM Competitive Exam Online Application Form 2019 before the closing date.
- Below you can find the details to apply step by step to fill the online application form for the same.
- Now Check out the official Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission website www.jssc.nic.in.
- Check on the main page, and go to the Notification section.
- Search to find the advertisement for ANM Competitive Examination 2019.
- Then check out for the details such as eligibility norms and guidelines to submit an online application form.
- Go and fill the Online Application Form and pay the requested examination fee as applicable.
- It is ideal for candidates to recheck their application form before submitting the final submit.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 05-09-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 04-10-2019
• Date of Online Examination: Coming Soon
• Admit Card Available: Coming Soon
Other Notifications : MECL Recruitment (2019) – 168 Posts of Non-Executive