KVPY 2019 Exam|Welcome to Eindianjobs, Indian Institute of Science has released an exam notification for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 08-07-2019 to 20-08-2019.
More details about KVPY 2019, including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
KVPY Information Given :
Exam: KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana)
Organisation : Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore
Official Website : www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
Centers for Examination: 54
Applying Mode: Online
Exam Conducted: Online/Offline
Exam Langauge: English and Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for KVPY 2019 Exam:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed XI Standard (Science Subjects), XII Standard/(+2) (Science Subjects) and 1st year of Undergraduate Programme in Basic Sciences from a recognized university/college.
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test conducted and Personal Interview follows.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000
How to Apply for the KVPY 2019 application form.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 500 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Initially, candidates have to do the registration for the KVPY 2019 by visiting official website www.kvpy.iisc.ernet .in.
- Candidates now had to fill all mandatory fields and submit the application form till 20th August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details, choosing exam center and upload the scanned images and signature and the required documents.
- Completion of the application process will end only after paying prescribed fees as per applicable to that candidate
- Candidates had to take a printout copy of the application final submitted for further use.
• Starting Date of Online Application:08-07-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 20-08-2019
• Admit Card: 3rd week of October 2019
• Exam Date: 03-11-2019
• KVPY Result: 3rd week of December 2019
•Interview: 3rd week of January 2020
•Final Result: February 2019
Helpdesk Updates :
- Phone: , 080- 23601008 ,080 – 22932975/76,080 – 22933536
- Days Active: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 10 AM to 9 PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Notifications : DME Assam Recruitment(2019) – 296 Posts for Staff Nurse