MPSC Recruitment(2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 435 posts of Livestock Development Officer.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply from 23-08-2019 to 13-09-2019.
Complete details about MPSC Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies called, eligibility criteria mentioned, selection procedure, how to apply clear and important dates, are given below:
MPSC Recruitment(2019) Details:
• Post Name: Livestock Development Officer
• No. of Vacancies: 435
• Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100-77,500
Job Location: Maharashtra
Type of Jobs: All India Govt Jobs
Mode of Application: Online
Official web portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
Organization conducting: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Livestock Development Officer:
Candidates should have passed Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019): Minimum 38 years of age and Maximum 43 years of age
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per govt. norms
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination Conducted and followed by Interview.
General candidates have to pay Rs. 374 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 274 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC LDO Jobs?
- Firstly, go and log on to the official web portal i.e,https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
- check out for the Recent News/Announcements option, find out the “23/08/2019 13-2019 Live Stock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Group-A” link and click on it.
- Read the notification details carefully at least twice to now all the criteria.
- make sure to find out the eligibility criteria & then click on “Apply Online” tab if you meet the post requirements.
- Enroll for the post with all the details in the application form which are mandatory.
- Go and do the fee payment through online mode as applicable for your category.
- Cross-check all the details once before submitting the form to avoid mistakes from your side.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference until the vacancy process ends.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 23-08-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:13-09-2019
OtherNotifications : SSMC Recruitment (2019) – 135 Vacancies of Staff Nurse Apply Now