NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019, Welcome to Eindianjobs, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, has released a recruitment notification for 264 posts of Nursing Officer, Technical. Assistant and more.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online till 19-08-2019.
More details about NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
• Post Name: Nursing Officer & More
• No. of Vacancies: 264
• Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200-Rs. 44,900
- Name of the post: Salary Vacancy
- Nursing Officer Rs.44990/- 231
- Health Educator Rs.35400/- 02
- Warden/ Lady Warden Rs.35400/- 01
- Pharmacist Rs.29200/- 01
- Jr. Lab Technician Rs.29200/- 02
- CSSD Assistant Rs.19900/- 03
- Technical Assistant Rs.29200/- 24
Total of 264
- Official Website: www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Organization Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
- Job Type: Central Government jobs
- Note: For more information, visit Detail Advertisement.
- Job Location: Shillong
- Applying Mode: offline mode
Eligibility Criteria for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree/Diploma from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit (as on 06-06-2019):
- Post Age Limit
- Nursing Officer Not Exceeding 35 years
- Health Educator Not Exceeding 35 years
- Warden / Lady Warden Not Exceeding 35 years
- Pharmacist Not Exceeding 30 years
- Jr. Lab Technician Not Exceeding 30 years
- CSSD Assistant Not Exceeding 30 years
- Technical Assistant Not Exceeding 30 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of Applying candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test conducted and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 250 in offline mode.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2019
- Go to official website neigrihms.gov.in
- Find the “Announcement” link and click Advertisement / Vacancies in it.
- Select the Notification link on it.
- Search for the advertisement regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the website and fill it with all the required details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application and attested copies of the original certificates and required documents to the given address.
• Last Date of Online Application: 19-08-2019
Other Notifications : SAIL Recruitment (2019) – 361Vacancies for Medical Executive and More Vacancies