NIFT Recruitment(2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a recruitment notification for 179 posts of Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 18-07-2019 to 06-09-2019.
A Clear picture about NIFT Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies allotted, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
NIFT Recruitment(2019) info:
• Post Name: Assistant Professor
• Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology
• No. of Vacancies: 179
category-wise NIFT vacancy details are as follows.
- UR: 74
- SC: 26
- ST: 13
- OBC: 49
- EWS: 17
- PWD: 07
• Job Type: All India Govt Jobs
• Pay Scale: Rs. 73,200 – 88,400
• Offical Website : www.nift.ac.in
• Mode of Applying : Online
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Recruitment (2019):
Candidates should have passed Post-Graduate programme with minimum 55% marks or have Doctoral Degree in any of the Competencies in relevant areas from a recognized university/college.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years
- Age Relaxation:
- Relaxation of Age Permissible Category of Candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC applicants.
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- 15 years for SC/STs who are PWD.
- 13 years for OBCs who are PWD.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates applied will be made on the basis of Online Test followed by Personal Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
SC/ST/PWD/Women and employees of NIFT are excluded.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website i.e, https://nift.ac.in/
- Now Candidates applying will be redirected to the homepage of the official website.
- Then Go and search to find out the “Careers” section.
- Make sure to find the option “Advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors” and click on it open.
- Now make sure to read the details provided in the official NIFT Notification carefully at least twice.
- Check out to find out your eligibility as per criteria & if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Make sure to Enter the details of you such as personal information, academic information & other information correctly.
- Now cross-check all the details you filled thoroughly at least twice to confirm you have filled correct information.
- Next Step is to Upload the scanned copies of candidates passport size photograph, signature, category certificate, Certificates, etc as applicable to each candidate applying.
- Next Pay the fee through online as per your choice and possibility.
- Recheck from top to bottom twice each and every step before submitting the form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference until this vacancy process ends.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 18-07-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:06-09-2019
Other Notifications : Delhi University Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 691 Faculty Posts