NSTSE 2019 exam |Welcome to Eindianjobs, Unified Council has released a new examination notification for National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2019.
Interested and talented candidates may check full details of the exam like what all need to complete the registation process and apply online till 05-10-2019.
More details about NSTSE 2019, including eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
NSTSE 2019 exam Details :
- Name of the examination Conducted: National Level Science Talent Search Examination(NSTSE )
- Organization: Unified Council
- Standards: National Level
- Exam Conducted: Once Every Year
- Year of Exam: 2019
- Year of Result: 2019-2020
- Field-Related: Mathematics and Sciences are core subjects other subjects also take apart
- Mode Of Exam: Objective Type Questions
- The motive of exam: To Find talent related to Science
- Eligibility Criteria for NSTSE 2019:
- Educational Qualification: Students studying following in Classes
- • 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10 th standard
- • 11(PCM) and 11(PCB)
- • 12(PCM) and 12(PCB)
- There is no exam for 11 and 12 PCMB group.
Individual Registration: Candidates had to pay Rs.300 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Registration through School: Candidates had to pay a fee of Rs. 150 through online payment mode using Net-banking/Creditcard or Debit Card.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at website – https://www.unifiedcouncil.com
- APPLICATION PROCESS
- The application process is pretty simple. It consists of 3 main stages
- Obtaining the registration form
- Filling up the form
- Applying Candidates had to Send the form along with Demand Draft to the specified address.
NSTSE 2019 exam Important Dates:
• Starting date of receipt of application form: ComingSoon
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-10-2019
• Exam Date: 15-12-2019
Other Notifications: KVPY 2019 Exam – Notification, Eligibility Criteria, and Qualification