OSSC Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Eindianjobs, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 106 posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 30-08-2019 to 29-09-2019.
Full details about OSSC Recruitment 2019, including the number of vacancies provided, eligibility criteria mentioned, selection procedure to follow, how to apply step by step and important dates, are given below:
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
• No. of Vacancies: 106
• Pay Scale: Rs. 16,880
Category: Staff Selection Commission Notifications 2019
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Job Category: Odisha Govt Jobs 2019
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 21 years of age and Maximum 32 years of age
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules
Selection Procedure: Selection of Appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by Viva-voce Test.
Note : Written Test, Career Evaluation, Certificate Verification
General/OBC candidates had to pay Rs.200 through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
SC/ST/PWD candidates don’t have to pay any fee at all.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
- Check out the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in.
- From there search for the Recruitment Section
- Over there make sure to find the Advertisement for the Junior Engineer.
- Click on there to Apply Online, after checking the information provided.
- Fill all the mandatory fields to complete the application
- Pay the Application Fee if applies to your category
- Cross-check at least twice to avoid mistakes from your side
- Now submit the Application form before the closing date ends.
- Keep a Soft copy of your submission for future use.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through OSSC website – http://www.ossc.gov.in/ – from 30-08-2019 to 29-09-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:30-08-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-09-2019
Other Notifications: Kalindi College Recruitment(2019) – Apply Online for 108 Assistant Professor