Rajswasthya DMHFW Recruitment (2019) |Welcome to Eindianjobs, Rajswasthya Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare (DMHFW) Rajasthan has released a recruitment notification for 2,500 posts of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 22-05-2019 to 02-06-2019.
More details about Rajasthan DMHFW Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Rajswasthya DMHFW Recruitment (2019) Vacancy Details:
• Name of the post applying: Community Health Officer (CHO)
• Company : Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Association
• Number of Vacancies Available: 2,500
• Pay Scale for the post: Rs.15000 per month
Job Location: All over Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for Rajswasthya DMHFW CHO:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.Sc.(Nursing)/GNM with 2 years experience in the relevant field and have basic knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
5 Years for SC/ST
3 Years for OBC
10 Years for PWD candidates
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on done on the basis of the Written Examination to be conducted.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee through online payment mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
General OBC/SC/ST PH/Widow
Rs. 400 Rs. 300 Rs. 200
Rs. 1,200 500 200
How to Apply for the post: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Rajswasthya DMHFW Offical website – http://rajswasthya.nic.in/ – from 22-05-2019 to 02-06-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:22-05-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 02-06-2019
How to Apply For Rajswasthya DMHFW Community Health Officer Govt Job
- Candidates Can Apply for the post Through Online Mode.
- Candidates Can Click on the Registration Link as per mentioned on official Website in Important links Section.
- Candidates are Required to Fill All Basic information Carefully Such as Name, Mobile No. And EMail ID.
- Candidates Have to Upload Photo And Signature As Prescribed Size And Format by the officials And Need to Save Data.
- After Saving the Data System Will Generate the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail keep them for future use.
- After Successful Registration Candidates can Log In with Registration No. and Password for Payment of Application Fee as mentioned.
- Please Remember and Save your Registration No. And Password for Further References which is the only way you can work on.
- Online Application had to be Submitted on or Before 02nd June 2019.
Other Notifications : NCB Recruitment (2019) – 115 Vacancies for Junior Intelligence Officer