RDD Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Rural Development Department (RDD) has released a recruitment notification for 1,962 posts of GRS.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 08-08-2019 to 29-08-2019.
Complete details about RDD Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies provided, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below Apply Now:
RDD Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: GRS
• No. of Vacancies: 1,962(UR-1021, SC-334, ST-607)
South Tripura 309
West Tripura 227
North Tripura 219
• Pay Scale: 15k
• Official Website: https://rural.tripura.gov.in
Job Location: Rural Development Department, Assam
Job Category: State Government jobs of India
Payment Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for RDD GRS:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and have knowledge of Computers and Android phones.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019): Minimum 18 years of age candidates
Maximum 40 years years of age candidates
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- ST Candidates 05 Years
- SC Candidates 05 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of OMR based MCQ Written Test, Computer Skill Test and Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200 and SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Steps to Apply Online Registration/ Application Form for Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) Jobs 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://rural.tripura.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the menu bar.
- Go to the options and make sure to find out “Prospectus-cum-instructions for recruitment of GRS (on purely contractual basis) under MGNREGA” and click on the “Download Button”.
- Carefully read the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications twice without fail.
- Get back to the home page and click on “Apply Online for recruitment of the post-GRS”.
- Before applying, read all the general instruction links provided there.
- Fill all those necessary fields and mandatory information properly.
- After completing, make your payment for GRS online registration.
- Download both the application form & payment receipt and make a print of it.
• Starting Date of Online Application:08-08-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-08-2019
• Admit Card Download Date: 02 Sep 2019 to 14 Sep 2019
• Date of OMR exam Date: 15 Sep 2019 (Sunday)
• Time and time span of OMR examination: 11 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (2 Hours)
Other Vacancies : HSSC Recruitment(2019) – 3,864 Vacancies of PGT