RPCAU Recruitment (2019) | Welcome to Eindianjobs, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has released a recruitment notification for 100 posts of Skilled Supporting Staff.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 28-05-2019 to 29-06-2019.
More details about RPCAU Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
RPCAU Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Name Of The post Applying For : Skilled Supporting Staff
• No. of Vacancies Available: 100
- ST – 01 Job
- SC – 16 Jobs
- OBC – 27 Jobs
- EWS – 10 Jobs
- UR – 46 Jobs
• Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Application Mode: Online Method
Category: State Government Jobs
Job State: Bihar Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over Bihar
Eligibility Criteria for RPCAU Skilled Supporting Staff:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th standard from government recognized board of the state.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of Aspirants candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test Conducted.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through RCPAU website – https://www.rpcau.ac.in/- from 28-05-2019 to 29-06-2019.
• Start Date of Online Application: 28-05-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-06-2019
How to Apply Online for Skilled Supporting Staff?
- Every Candidate had to follow some instructions before starting the application filling procedure.
- Candidates had to visit the official website of the organization of RPCAU.
- Read the terms and conditions thoroughly two to three times.
- If you satisfy the requirements mentioned and find eligible for the post then click on the Apply Link.
- Fill the form with all your personal and academic details and then cross check before submitting.
- Do the required payment as per mentioned based on categories and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the entered details once again and move down to submit button.
- Then Click on the submit button which is your final step.
- then Take a printout of the application output by using your generated user id and password.
- Save the user-id and password for further use in future.
other notifications: DHS Recruitment (2019) – 156 Vacancies for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery