RRC Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a recruitment notification for 118 posts of MTS.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 14-09-2019 to 15-10-2019.
Indian Railways Announces Jobs For 10th Pass.
Full details about RRC Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies allocated, eligibility criteria mentioned, selection procedure to follow, how to apply step by step and important dates, are given below:
RRC Recruitment (2019) Vacancy Details:
•Post Name: MTS
•No. of Vacancies: 118
Name of the Posts No of Posts
MTS Commercial Department, Catering Unit Service Side 94
MTS Cooking Side 24
Total of 118
•Pay Scale: 16,600 to 52,400 RS
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.rrcnr.org or nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Latest Central Government Jobs 2019
Who Can Apply: All Indians Male and Female Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI in a related field from a recognized board.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020): Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum 33 years of age apply for the RRC Northern Railway MTS Notification 2019.
Age Relaxation for Sc/St/Other is as per government norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination Conducted and Document Verification.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST/Women candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Steps to Apply for Northern Railway MTS Jobs 2019 :
- Begin This by checking the official website of the Northern Railway at nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- From there search out for the Recruitment Section.
- Next Check out, you will find the MTS Notification
- Click Open it
- Make Sure to read the information correctly. Check out your eligibility for the post.
- Download the application form as prescribed.
- Fill in the Mandatory information.
- Crosscheck at least twice and submit it before the final date.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through RRC website – http://www.rrcnr.org/ – from 14-09-2019 to 15-10-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:14-09-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:15-10-2019
• Tentative Date for Written Test – November 1st week
- Admit card release date: To be notified
- Result date: To be notified
Other Vacancies: TNPSC Recruitment 2019: 176 Vacancies Notified for Civil Judge Posts