SECR Recruitment(2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, South East Central Railway (SECR) has announced a recruitment notification for 432 posts of Trade Apprentice.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 16-06-2019 to 15-07-2019.
More details about SECR Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
SECR Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Trade Apprentice
• No. of Vacancies: 432
• Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
- General Posts: 164
- OBC Posts: 120
- SC Posts: 69
- EWS Posts: 44
- ST Posts: 35
- Copa – 90 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 20 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Wireman – 50 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Plumber – 40 Posts
- Mason – 10 Posts
- Painter – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 10 Posts
- Electronic/Mechanic – 6 Posts
- RAC Mechanic – 6 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Category: Railway Jobs 2019
Education: 10th and ITI
Mode of Test: Online
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Trade Apprentice:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th or 10+2 and ITI from a recognized board.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019): Minimum 15 years of age and Maximum 24 years of age
Do check the official notification for age relaxation criteria
Selection Procedure: Aspirant and appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Application Fee: Not Given Update
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SECR website – https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ – from 16-06-2019 to 15-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:16-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:15-07-2019
Exam Date: Need to be updated
How to Apply For SECR Trade Apprentice Govt Job
- Candidates had to Apply Through Online Mode.
- Candidates should now Click on the Registration Link As Given on official Website in Important links Section.
- Candidates are Required to Fill All The Basic Details clearly and carefully Such as Name, Surname, Mobile No And E-Mail ID.
- Candidates Had to Upload Photo And Signature As per norms in Prescribed Size And Format And Need to Save Data clearly.
- After Step4 Candidates Are Now Required to fill Some important Details Such As Qualification Details, Experience, Address, etc.
- After completing Step5 the Data System Will be Generating the Registration Number And Password As Displayed on Pc or mobile Screen as Well as Through SMS and E-Mail.
- After Noting down the generate details Candidates now Log In with Registration No. and Password.
- Please Remember to Save your Registration No. And Password for Future Use.
- Candidates Online Application may be Submitted on or Before 15th July 2019.
Other Notifications : HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment (2019) – 697 Vacancies