TN PWD Recruitment (2019) | Welcome to Eindianjobs, Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TN PWD) has released a recruitment notification for 500 posts of Apprentice.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 10-06-2019 to 24-06-2019.
Complete details about the TN PWD Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies available, eligibility criteria for the post, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
TN PWD Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Name of the Post Applying For : Apprentice
• No. of Vacancies Available: 500
• Pay Scale: Rs. 3,542-4,984 (Stipend)
Job Location: Only in Tamil Nadu
Category: Tamil Nadu govt jobs
Apply mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for TN PWD Apprentice:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Not Mentioned
Selection Procedure: Selection of Aspirant candidates will be made on the basis of Merit in their qualified level.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NATS website – http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ – from 10-06-2019 to 24-06-2019.
• Start Date of Online Application: 10-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 24-06-2019
How to Apply for Vacancies?
- a. Go to Offical website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- b. Click on Enroll option
- c. Complete the application form with all the needed steps and details
- d. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated after completion of enrollment.
KeyNote: Please make a note that you have to wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
After approval proceeds to Step 2.
- a. Log in with student id and password generated for you
- b. Click on Establishment Request Menu option
- c. Then Click on Find Establishment
- d. Upload your Resume in specified option
- e. Choose the Establishment name for further process
- f. Then Type “PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT TAMILNADU” and search to get the details
- g. Click the apply button
- h. then Click apply again.
Other Notification : RPCAU Recruitment (2019) – 100 Posts of Skilled Supporting Staff