UBTER Recruitment(2019) | Welcome to Eindianjobs, Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has released the latest recruitment notification for 401 posts of Group D Candidates.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 17-08-2019 to 19-09-2019.
Full details about UBTER Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies allocated, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
UBTER Recruitment(2019) Details:
• Post Name: Group D
• No. of Vacancies: 401
Group – D (Class-IV)
District Name Total
- Dehradun 73
- Haridwar 69
- Almora 33
- Nainital 31
- Rudraprayag 29
- Thehri Garhwal 26
- Pauri 25
- Udham Singh Nagar 24
- Chamoli 23
- Pithoragarh 22
- Bageshwar 13
- Uttarkashi 13
- Champawat 10
- Dehradun 8
- Nainital 1
- Udham Singh Nagar 1
• Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Job Location: Uttrakhand
Job Type: Govt Jobs in India 2019
Apply Mode: Online Mode
OfficIal Website : www.ubter.in
Eligibility Criteria for UBTER Group D:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years of age candidates and Maximum 42 years of age candidates
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates 05 Years
- PH Candidates 10 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test to be conducted followed by an interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600
SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 400 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply for UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official site of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education @ www.ubter.in
- Over there you will find the Recruitment Section option
- Click on it to proceed
- Now go and check for the option Group D Class IV
- Click on open and find all the requirements and submit them
- If you are eligible, fill the Online Application Form to Apply.
- Cross-check all the details filled twice to check you are clear with all your details
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable as per your category
- And then submit it before the final date and make sure to take a print out copy for future use.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UBTER website – http://www.ubtergd.in/ – from 17-08-2019 to 19-09-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:17-08-2019
• Last Date of Online Application:19-09-2019
• Written test conducted date: October 13th, 2019
• Admit Card Available in October 1st Week
Other Notifications : NMAT 2019 – Notification, Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates