UGC NET 2019 | Welcome to Eindianjobs, National Testing Agency (NTA), representing UGC, has released the latest notification to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 09-09-2019 to 09-10-2019.
Full details about UGC NET 2019, including academic programs, eligibility criteria mentioned, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
UGC Examination Details:
Organization: UGC NET 2019 ( NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST)
• Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019
Conducted by: NTA
Exam Standard: National Level
Mode of Exam: Online only
Exam Duration : 3 hours
Medium: English or Hindi
Official Website: https://ntanet.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2019:
•Candidates Appearing must have passed Post Graduation Degree from universities/institutions recognized by UGC with at least 55% aggregate.
•Candidates who are appearing for the final year of their Master’s degree can also take part in this opening.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019): Maximum 30 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
- OBC Candidates 05 Years
- PWD Candidates 05 Years
- Women Candidates 05 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection of appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and sorted out by merit list.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
General Candidates OBC Candidates SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Rs. 1,000 Rs. 500 Rs. 250
UGC NET 2019 Application Form How To Apply :
- Candidates can fill UGC NET 2019 Application Form in online mode only at www.ntanet.nic.in from September 9 – October 9, 2019.
- Visit the official website https://ntanet.nic.in and click on Apply online to fill the registration form.
- Candidates had to enter their personal details, email ID and mobile number and mandatory fields mentioned.
- Click the registration, a system generated application number will be generated and sent through the email Id and mobile number.
- Now Login in with your details and select your preferred subject, position and preferred exam location as the center.
- The candidate now, upload your photograph and signature in a specified format and prescribed sizes.
- Candidates now pay the fee either through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or paytm also
- Finally, download at least four copies of filled application form and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NTA website – https://www.nta.ac.in/ – from 09-09-2019 to 09-10-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:09-09-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 09-10-2019
• Date of Examination: 02-12-2019 to 06-12-2019
• Date of Result Declaration: By 31-12-2019
Timings of Exam
First Shift: 09.30 am to 01.00 pm
Second Shift: 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm
Exam center and other details info: As indicated on Admit Card
Exam Helpdesk No: 0120-6895200,8076535482, 7703859909
Important FAQs Regarding UGC NET Exam
Q: How many times is UGC NET entrance conducted in a span of a year?
A: NTA UGC NET is conducted 2 times in a year – it’s in June and followed by December.
Q: For how many subjects is UGC NET exam Applicable?
A: UGC NET Entrance is conducted for eighty-one subjects
Q: How Is UGC NET conducted?
A: Its conducted in online mode, ever since NTA has started conducting the exam, UGC NET has been conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT) only.
Q: How much is the age limit to apply for UGC NET exam?
A: Candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship, should not be more than 30 years in age. There is no age restriction to apply for the post of Assistant Professor.
Q: How many papers do one need to clear in order to qualify for the UGC NET exam?
A: Candidate needs to pass both the papers (paper-I and II) in order to qualify for the UGC NET exam.
Steps to Download UGC NET Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website as follow – www.ntanet.nic.in.
- Click on the option “Click Here for Login for Admit Card” and fill in your details.
- Log in with your “Application Number” & “Password” which you noted down while registration time.
- After logging in The admit card will be appearing on the screen.
- Click Download and take a printout of it to carry to the exam center.
Other Notifications : HSSC Recruitment PGT(2019)- 3,846 Posts Apply Now