UPMSCL Recruitment (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) has released a recruitment notification for 150 posts of Junior Pharmacist.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 15-08-2019 to 30-08-2019.
Complete details about UPMSCL Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies allocated, eligibility criteria are given, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
UPMSCL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Junior Pharmacist
• No. of Vacancies: 150
Community wise Vacancies:
UR: 75 posts
OBC: 40 posts
SC: 32 posts
ST: 3 posts
• Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Experience Level: Experienced Candidates
Eligibility Criteria for UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed D. Pharm/B. Pharm./Pharm. D. from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
OBC: 38 years
SC/ST: 40 years
UR PwD: 45 years
OBC PWD: 48 years
SC/ST PWD: 50 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test Conducted.
Minimum qualifying marks for the written test:
33% for Un-Reserved categories
30% for OBC
24% for SC, ST
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply:
- Aspirant Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow all the steps to apply online now.
- Firstly Go to the UPMSCL careers page and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage to proceed.
- Now provide all your details in the mentioned space which are mandatory.
- Next step is to Upload your scanned copies of your educational Qualifications.
- Be sure to pay your fee according to your category and if applicable.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button to finally submit your application form to complete.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPMSCL website – http://www.upmsc.in/ – from 15-08-2019 to 30-08-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:15-08-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-08-2019
For Help Desk: For any queries Email to official mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) contact official Phone number 011- 41011564 and 41011565.
Other Notification: HEC Recruitment (2019) – 126 Vacancies of Trainee Posts