UPSC Recruitment 417(2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a new recruitment notification with 417 posts vacancies of Combined Defence Services.
Interested and Aspirants candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 12-06-2019 to 08-07-2019.
Complete details about the UPSC Recruitment (2019), including the number of vacancies available, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates starting and ending date, are given below:
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Post Name Applying For Combined Defence Services
- No. of Vacancies Available: 417
- Pay Scale as Mentioned: Rs. 56,100
- Job Location: All Over India
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Grade: Defence Jobs
- Experience Standard: Freshers
- Job Type: Permanent Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defence Services:
Educational Qualification Required For The Post: Candidates Must have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from government recognized university/college.
Age Limit: Born between 02-07-1996 and 01-07-2001 Both Dates are Excluded
Selection Procedure: Selection of Applied and Appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination to be conducted and Main Examination.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/E-Challan.
SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
All Female Candidates have no fees to be payed
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 417(2019) :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – http://upsc.gov.in/ – from 12-06-2019 to 08-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 12-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 08-07-2019
• Date of Examination: 08-09-2019
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before starting to apply candidates had to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with the file should not exceed 40 KB each and should not be less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature Size.
- Candidates must have valid and active Email id better candidates keep separate mail ids for a job application which will be helpful.
- Log in to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the appropriate Post applying for and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields like a surname, name, gender, etc and click on the “Continue” Button.
- After that System will generate Registration-Id, noted down it for further use.
- Now you Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II of the registration process.
- Keep all details and Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)” Button.
- Go and Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth to complete the final stage of registration.
- Now Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on the “Submit” Button for completion.
- After completion of all process do a backup of Online Application by taking the print out of finally submitted application and note down all important details till everything ends.
Other Notifications : HSSC Recruitment Patwari (2019) – 588 Posts