UPSEE Examination (2019) – Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online
UPSEE Examination (2019)| Welcome to Eindianjobs, Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination has released a notification for admissions in the UG Programs through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam, UPSEE.
Interested candidates may check the examination details and apply online from 23-01-2019 to 25-03-2019.
More details about UPSEE Examination (2019), eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
UPSEE Examination (2019) Details:
Name of the examination : Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam, UPSEE
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2019:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognised board.
Age Limit: No Age Limit
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be possible on the basis of Written Examination conducted.
Application Fee: General candidates have to pay Rs. 1,300 and Female/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 650 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSEE website – https://upsee.nic.in/- from 23-01-2019 to 25-03-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 23-01-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 25-03-2019
• Date of Examination: 21-04-2019
UPSEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the details in the application through online payment mode only.
- Candidates can fill up the UPSEE application form from 23rd January 2019 onwards.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till 25th March 2019.
- When you are filling the form online, candidates had to upload the scanned copy of images of their latest color photograph, left-hands thumb impression, and signature already done.
- Candidates should not send any printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of the online application completed.
- Keep in mind there is no correction option provided show fill only once carefully.
- Candidates should keep a backup of the print copy of the confirmation page for future use till date.