UPSSSC Recruitment(2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 1,186 posts of Junior Assistant.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 26-06-2019 to 20-07-2019.
More details about UPSSSC Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
UPSSSC Recruitment(2019) Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Junior Assistant
• No. of Vacancies: 1,186
• Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
• Grade Pay: Rs. 2,000
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Junior Assistant:
Educational Qualification Required: Candidates Appearing should have passed Intermediate from a recognised governmentboard.
General candidate’s Maximum age 40 Years
OBC Candidates Maximum age 40 Years
ST Candidates Maximum age 40 Years
SC Candidates Maximum age 40 Years
Note-Age Relaxation according to government rules
Selection Procedure: Selection of Appeared candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination Which will be conducted.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
General/OBC SC/ST PWD
Rs. 185 Rs. 95 Rs. 25
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSSSC website – http://upsssc.gov.in/ – from 26-06-2019 to 20-07-2019.
• Starting Date of Online Application:26-06-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 20-07-2019
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form Procedure-
- Open browser, Candidates should confirm their eligibility before applying online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
- If you are meeting the eligibility criteria and interested in applying, then go for the online application procedure.
- Be sure to keep all your documents ready with you to complete full process, i.e., photographs, signature, caste certificate,10th,12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Then visit the official website of UPSSSC or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE OPTION.”
- Now, do Complete all your basic details, i.e., Name, Surname, Fathers Name, and Address, etc.
- Go and fill all your educational details, i.e., 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Next Step is to Upload your photograph & signature as per prescribed norms.
- You can Choose a payment method, i.e., between offline or online
- Go Pay the Application fee for Junior Assistant Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, go and click submit application form button after crosschecking all details you filled perfectly.
- Now you can save your application form as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives for backup.
- Finally, Take a print out of the application to keep the record and future use.
Other Notifications: Allahabad University Recruitment(2019) – Guest Faculty 202 Posts