WBHRB Recruitment(2019)|Welcome to Eindianjobs,West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a recruitment notification for 8,159 posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 19-07-2019 to 29-07-2019.
More details about WBHRB Recruitment(2019), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
WBHRB Recruitment(2019) Updates:
• Organization: WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board)
• Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-II
• No. of Vacancies: 8,159
• Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100-37,600
• Grade Pay: Rs. 3,600
Experience Type: Fresher
Job Mode: Permanent
Jobs Category: West Bengal Government Jobs
Job Location: West Bengal
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II:
Candidates should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery/Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and registered as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 39 years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per norms
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam or Personal Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 210 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
SC/ST/PWD candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply For WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Govt Jobs
- Candidate Applying need to visit official website http://www.wbhrb.in
- The candidate had to search for Registration Link As Given on the Offical Website in Important links Section.
- Candidates are now Required to Fill All the Basic information about them Carefully Such as Name, Surname, Mobile No. And E-Mail ID.
- Next step is to Save the Data into System then it Will be Generating Registration Number And Password for every candidate applying As Displayed on Screen as Well as Through Mobile SMS and E-Mail.
- Now using login details candidates had to log in to the website for the next step
- Now after login Candidates Had to Upload Photo And Signature of them self As Per Size And Format prescribe And Need to Save the Data.
- Next step is to fill up Qualification, Experience and other details as per mandatory fields applicable.
- Make Sure to keep the login details for future updates.
- The final date you can apply is on or Before 29th July 2019.
- Make sure all your details are clear and correct before submitting
• Starting Date of Online Application: 19-07-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-07-2019